Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Waste creature!"

Whenever I sit down to study, it's not strange or uncommon for me to look out of my window and drift...


...I wish I were lazing on a hammock...
...with blades of grass tickling my feet underneath...
...with a book in hand/laptop (with a good internet speed) on well...my lap...
...with a warm-ish but comfortable breeze swaying me by...
...with late morning dragonflies cruising around like lazy gliders...
...with a pina colada or even chilled frooti by my side...
...with perhaps a foot massage?...
...with a brilliant October sky looking down on me...
...and the sound of crashing waves somewhere nearby...
...and music if I felt like it...
...but waves will do if they're audible enough...
...and gentle rays of sun playing with blades of shade from trees on my tummy...
...and get up occasionally to cook up something yummy...
...then run to the sea for a quick splash/dip...
...then run back across the blazing hot sand...
...then eat that something yummy...
...on my lovely cushion-y hammock...(It has lots of purple fluffy cushions on it btw)
...and drift into some deep deep sleep...




*ah sigh*............



*image from the internet

10 comments:

  1. ...and someone would come and steal your laptop! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. come we'll all go somewhere where all this exists! we'll make it exist otherwise!

    what say? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. my office is planning a trip in November.

    This looks exactly like what you want and need: http://www.cherarocks.com/guestbook.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks reyn! but i was talking about us going for a trip together considering we never have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we were? i'm wrapping up my planning duties for the year come 30th oct! :P

    someone else has to take charge while i recharge my batteries!

    ReplyDelete