Thursday, October 21, 2010

Things that make my day better...

One of them being playing pranks. *evil chuckle*

So, I decided to play a prank on my mother. *muhahaha*

Babushka's gmail chat status: grey dot a.k.a invisible
Mother dearest's chat status: green dot a.k.a available

Babushka to Mom: huhahahahaha.
Babushka to Mom: Babushka is offline.

And then I wait.

1 minute later: no response.
1.5 minutes later: still no response.
Seconds later: the green dot changes to a yellow dot a.k.a idle.

I give up and log off.

2 minutes later: call received from Mother dearest.
Mother dearest to me: did you send me a message saying Babushka is offline, huhahaha?
I feign ignorance and tell her I don't know what she's talking about. I also add that I was studying (yeah right!) when in fact, I was actually browsing through other blogs.

Mother to me: Oh no! Please go and check your account then! I think it's been hacked! I swear I got this message today, I'll mail it to you!
Babs to mother: Tell me about it! First Facebook, now gmail?! These people I tell you!
Mother to Babs: Yeah please go online asap and sort this out!

:D :D :D :D :D

*small pleasures*

4 comments: