Friday, October 22, 2010

My latest...



Name: Matthew Caldicott
Where I first saw him: Masterchef Australia
Why such heart-ness: An accountant/auditor who can cook... Sounds strangely Yum!




Name: Callum Hann
Where I first saw him: Masterchef Australia
Why such heart-ness: apart from the fact that he is sooooo genuine and is soooo genuinely cute as well, I love his humility and uprightness. Coming from holding apparent menial jobs at restaurants to being on this show and pulling off to-die for dishes is awe-inspiring!

Both of them are (of course) younger than I am. Not that I have/had a chance, but I'd like to believe I did (the girl's gotta feel good!!)... *sigh*

And the fact that they stood by their dreams and changed their life's course to do what they love doing...is well, amazing.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

6 comments:

  1. they look so boyish (the first looks a weeee bit girly to me :D)!

    no offense meant.

    i was just thinking this morning that i really respect people who love cooking and can cook well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... check out the timing!

    Reyn - may look girly and boyish... but. you've got to see them to get what I mean...

    *ah sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dude... i <3 matthew and callum.... dont mind if they dont cook also... (purr).... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooooooooh! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :D :D

    me knows exactly what you're talking about baby!

    ReplyDelete