Thursday, October 28, 2010

Love

I was just going through my old blog when I chanced upon this. And it's something I'd like to share here as well...


============================================================================


I was reading up on love - part of what we have to study - and was engrossed in gathering information when my attention fell on a teeny part of the huge page that lay ahead in front of me. It was a box containing the meanings of love in the words of children and I just had to put it up here to share with you; the reasons I'm sure will be evident to you shortly if you already haven't guessed why. And I'll leave it at that.

"Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way."

"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."

"Love is when you go out and eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs."

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."

"Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he looks like Robert Redford."

"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day."

:)



============================================================================


And another one:


"Love is when mommy sips the coffee to taste whether it's ok before giving it to dad."

1 comment:

  1. :)

    I can add a lot more to that but for now will just leave with a smile :)

    ReplyDelete