Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My worldview

Looking at how caught up I am with the song in my previous post and by what the lyrics and singer are trying to communicate to me, I realize it sums up the way I approach my life on a daily basis.


"Waqt ki qaid mein zindagi hai magar
chand ghadiyan yehi hain jo aazad hain
Inko kho kar mere jaan-e-jaan
umr bhar na taraste raho"


What's life if you don't live it the way it's meant to be lived?
What's living if you don't take that dive and feel that rush?
What use are relationships if you don't communicate?
What's love if you've never let it embrace you?
What's a chance if you don't give it a second glance?
What's a moment if you don't thrive in it?
What's exploration if you live inside your walls?
What's a risk if you're not willing to fall?
What's a rainbow if all you see is rain?
What's every day worth if it's spent in regret?
What's a feeling if you don't let it get to you?
What's a thought if you bury it under intellect?
What's time if you ponder about its absence?
What's your life if you don't let go and fly away?



No comments:

Post a Comment