Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Heart & Soul

It's been a time of yearning. 


The past few weeks have been a time of some hardcore feeling. 


I wake up every morning, longing for things I've perhaps never ever wanted so bad. I guess it's that phase of life, where what you want isn't just something conjured from a whim or a flight of fancy, but from something that is so much more deep-rooted and grounded. It actually makes me yearn and tugs at me; something I never knew I was capable of feeling. 


I've always tried to keep my distance, be a bit disconnected and walk my journey thus. But life' just getting way too existential as I've spent the past few weeks longing for things that make me feel so much more liberated and give me meaning, a purpose, a reason. 


I want to use my energy, which I know I have a plethora of, in ways that would make me feel grounded. I want to create, I want to think, I want to explore, I want to imagine...I so want to express myself. I've always been a writer, I'm always thinking and I'm doing my bit whenever and however I can, but something's amiss. 


I'm slowly realizing that I need to take a step back and look at how far I've come. Remember the pressure cooker I was talking about? Well, I think it's at its seams now. There's something in me that is just waiting for that release; that moment where I can just let go and do what my heart and soul desires.


I think I just need a push to set the ball rolling, to let that much accumulated steam out. Because I know what I want and I know I'm quite capable of getting what I want. And if it's been speaking to me so strongly and for this long, then I know I've found that place I want to take my plunge into. 


The yearning must give way to movement and it won't be long.

No comments:

Post a Comment