Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mid-week party. In my head.

As is the norm, I landed up on YouTube almost as soon as I switched my comp on. And because I spend almost all my day picking stuff off from YouTube to listen to, it's slowly started customizing its homepage to things that would interest me. I scrolled down to find this - 





Well, I don't know why this turned up on my feeds, but click it, I did. And I've been hooked. It's on loop (I am a loop girl, for the nth time). It's not those fast, typical Punjabi numbers even. But being a Punjabi track, it's already transported me to a different world altogether. I do not even understand Punjabi but there's always something about any Punjabi track that makes you want to get up from wherever you're sitting and just dance! Or dance in your chair, at least. And here are some more than have got me going...








with this being the ultimate, for me at least.





So yes, I'm having a mid-week headphone party. In my head. :D

2 comments:

  1. I love Ishq! This song is still so unbelievably catchy. Reminds me of how important Sukhbir was to Indipop at the time.

    Thanks Lauwly, these songs are now stuck in my head. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, these are what kept me going today! :P

    ReplyDelete