Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday playing...

My 6am song today to complete the overcast wonder that surrounds me in my glass spaceship is here. And it makes me want to wrap my fingers around my steaming cuppa hot chocolate, wishing I were on the balcony taking it all in...and perhaps glide and hover by windows of people lost in the steady glow of their computer screens. It's that kinda song. Give it a listen.





And as the morning progresses, the thought of the almost here weekend makes me flow on to this track's goodness...keeping my mind upbeat as I sink into work with a mental jig or two.




And this one a friend shared makes me wanna just take off on a long drive in this weather. Damn this is not a day to work on. 





But while you're at it, enjoy and have yourself a super smooth Thursday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment