Friday, December 17, 2010

Times are a-changin'

It shall be known that Christ has had such an influence on me that I now know people apart from AR Rehman in the Tamil music industry (such as Ilayraja) and am hunting for Tamil songs and listening to them on loop even though I understand squat of Tamil!


This one in particular because the music and kick-ass sound system of the auditorium stamped itself in my memory forever...




Times are a-changin! Suggestions for more songs are WELCOME! :)


PS> pardon the video.

5 comments:

  1. dude... i really like this song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too! and imagine this song loud in the audi! bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're back!!!!

    awaiting them!! or burn me a cd when you come here, that would be the best thing ever! :D

    ReplyDelete