Saturday, December 4, 2010

December

It's wedding season! December is such a happy month! :) I love it for it brings my favourite season with it. 


And add friends' weddings and it's a double treat over and over. I just cannot wait!!


I love winters. I adore cold mornings and cold afternoons and cold evenings and warmth wrapped in cold nights! I love the freshness, the nip in the air, the crispness to everything. I love wrapping myself up in my warm sweatshirts and curling my fingers around a hot cuppa on the basketball court. Of course, these are moments from back when I was a student. Today I'm astounded at how I can manage to withstand the early morning cold in just a sari and still manage to reach minus scampering around to reattach frozen limbs that could have possibly fallen off en-route to college. And that cuppa at the bbc, well, not so much anymore. But the memories keep me warm enough. 


Afternoons make me feel so blissed out. Walking under a blazing sun only to feel tingles all over me instead of sunburns is such an awesome feeling. Sun and blue blue sky, I louu you! 


Evenings are of course spent cuddled under warmth or cuddled with the joojies around my neck! They snuggle in between my sweatshirt and neck and *sigh* :) So much warmth! 


December = the blue blue sky, a tingly sun, nippy mornings, foggy mornings (heart heart heart), smoke-coming-out-my-mouth mornings, crispy mornings, warm clothes, warm food, snuggles and cuddles, happiness, childhood memories, CHRISTMAS!, new year, reminiscent days, bidding the year adieu, thanksgiving, excitement about the upcoming year wondering what's in store... December =  so much and more! Add weddings to that! 


I cannot wait to document a friend's wedding on camera later this month! Such joy!  


And talking about reminiscent days, look out for an array of posts on not just thanksgiving but on all that has made my 2010 this year - leading to the finale on 31st, starting now!


December, bring it on! I just cannot cannot cannot wait! 




Happy reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love winters toooo!

    and this pic is super awwww :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D :D

    come experience some fuzziness now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh this be fuzzy? (Really tempted to call him..err..her fujjy') :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. her! and yeah, this is fuzzy! :)

    ReplyDelete