Saturday, December 11, 2010

Irony

Why is it that you crave for things just when you cannot have them?


I'm craving:


kebabs straight out of the tandoor. Reshmi, hariyali, seekh, galauti and tandoori kebabs... the juiciness, the aroma, the flavour, the heat, the charred bits, the succulency, the satisfaction, the joy and the the absolute orgasmic feeling one gets from such goodness, I crave.


Craving all this at a time when I can barely keep my food down without throwing it all up, forget eating any of this stuff. Some timing I tell you! 


Other secondary cravings are:


Fries from Matteo - they are THE best I have eaten so far. THE BEST.
Iced tea from Koshys - again, THE best I have had so far.
Beef chilli fry from Kairali
Melted marshmallows over a fire
Honeycomb (crushed frothy set caramel bicarb) over vanilla ice cream




Life and its ironies.



No comments:

Post a Comment