Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's a good day when:

- my day at work felt like one of the best ever days I have ever experienced.
- I'm listening to music in my room all alone with the volume up there!
- I'm grooving around in my space with no one to watch me!
- it's thursday which means friday and saturday are not far away. It's good to have those days on the verge of happening!
- I get rewarded for my hard work!
- I know I'm moving towards something even though I don't know where or what that thing is!
- I make people happy. That just automatically makes me happy!
- I know why I'm here!

I haven't felt this happy in a while. And now that I am feeling this happy, I'm gonna do all I can to wallow in this feeling. For as long as I can.

Happiness and happiness wallowing, here I come!

4 comments:

  1. jump right in and stay afloat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely thrilled for you :) :) :)

    (about 98% happy and only 2% jealous...what's 2%? it's nothing... no... 90-10.... make that 80-20... :p)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he he! why the jealousy chaitwa?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete