Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Do you know of that achy feeling inside you when you miss someone? Or that overwhelming feeling when you finally meet that someone?

I seem to be feeling that. I've felt so much of that off late that it's time I re-checked the status of my social life.

The other day I met some of my UG friends and it felt so so good to be with them. I'm not someone who misses anyone and everyone. And so when I met my group, I knew instantly that these were the people I ached to spend time with. So much so that something wanted to cry inside of me...the absolute and abundant joy was overwhelming.

Meeting friends who matter after ages is the best thing in the world! The best thing in the world! :)

Social life, here I come! Overwhelming feelings, watchaaout!

5 comments:

  1. Ummm... Lauw, Chai, Villu, Ramses, Deb and Esme! Then Chai, Lauw and I hung out at Millers as well! It was during Lauw's birthday time.

    You were absent that day of course cuz you were down with viral fever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pliss to be meeting soon...Matteo!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhkay! I thought recently so was :O

    This was a month back exactly, so phew! The cold still lingers. =/

    Yes yes, Matteo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete