Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It takes the world outta me to not dance and groove my way through wherever I'm walking with songs such as Timbaland's 'The Way I Are', Pink's 'Raise Your Glass', Chris Brown's 'Forever', David Guetta and Akon's 'Sexy Bitch', David Guetta's 'Love Is Gone', etc, etc's beats pounding in my ears! Aaaaaah! It's such a herculean task to walk straight and not come across as an idiot only to be stared at more, be it on Bangalore's roads, whilst traveling on the bus or walking down the ginormously long drive of CU!


So, the only result is to come home and blare my speakers till they burst, do this and satisfy my dance cravings! Satisfaction guaranteed. Though I cannot say the same for me guinea pigs!


It's been a wild wild weekend. It's amazing to have friends over to paint the town red with. Such bliss. And the cherry on top is a week's break! 


A came last week. So did D. So we've been restaurant/cafe hopping catching up over gossip and our lives in general. Again, the epitome of my weekend, the wildest I've had in a while involved the alcohol factor. Like I've mentioned before, majority of my decisions (small and big) lie on impulse, as did my weekend. So post hoards of shopping, a friend and I saw ourselves downing 3 effing pitchers. THREE - one beer and the other two LIT. Between two of us.


Impulse at its best. Wild. 


So, friends, food, photographs, music and alcohol = interesting! very very interesting! :P


And it was a good change, I would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment