Thursday, January 13, 2011

How is one supposed to make decisions if their life's a roller coaster ride?? The good thing is that life isn't stagnant but man does it make confusion the king of the day! 


Life's just too all over the place to have me figure things out. There's been a lull off late and my motivation to do everything has been fast dwindling. And then today, all it took was Coldplay's Fix You on loop as I traveled to college and a student telling me that he's beginning to really like psychology. That too after a test I gave them all today.


Strange is the world. Strange are the ways in which things happen. Stranger are the timings at which things happen.


Stupid roller coaster. 


I'm at crossroads and I'd like for the ride to stabilize a bit. 


On a different note, yours truly has begun feeling sentimental because it's graduation time. I just don't get how a classroom has such drastic effects on students (and me of course). The same students who're famous for being suspended are otherwise such a pleasure to interact with outside. And I just don't get it. 


I'm gonna miss quite a few of them. They graduate tomorrow. It takes me back to those horrible old days just before board exams. Those days when decisions were suddenly piled on like a plate of stacked bacon, except not so yummy perhaps.


That reminds me, I'm hungry. And bacon, well *sigh* maybe another time.


Stream of consciousness, here we go.


Remember roller coaster, gimme a break. I prefer keeping the change in my pocket and forgoing this one ride. Just this one.

2 comments:

  1. How was the Graduation? :) I'm sure a few tears rolled down from the beautiful brown eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't there for their entire graduation considering i had classes and exams to conduct. but i did go in for a few minutes. all looked super splendid! :)

    ReplyDelete