Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jealousy

The feeling that grips you and twists your insides till they burn.
The feeling that makes you want to do anything to remove it.
The feeling that makes you seethe.
The feeling that you try so hard to ignore and label nonexistent.
The feeling that make you so carnal it makes you ashamed in retrospect.
The feeling that erases all traces of civility - in thought and in action.
The feeling you just do not want to experience.
The feeling you want to shirk off the moment it starts crawling under your skin.
The feeling that feels like none other.


I am a very very possessive person by nature. Possessive about my things, my relationships, people who are dear to me and also circumstances and experiences. Not because someone else can have what I have but because what I have is mine and has my heart in it. And I'm not one to stand by and watch someone take my emotional investments away.


Back off. Now.

4 comments:

  1. I think I know what sparked off this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It helps a bit that I'm out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I hate being clueless when Reyn knows everything :-|

    But your post- totally get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reyn has this ability to just guess!

    You know how it works :)

    ReplyDelete