Friday, March 25, 2011

I've just bathed in the lap of luxury and had an awesome taste of humility all in one.


Never could two diabolical opposites ever feel so refreshing. 


I've been away traveling for most part of this month and it's been good. Great in fact. 


Traveling is a way of life - it just has to happen for me. There's no two ways about it.


I've been meaning to write and had all the time to do so, but it never really took shape. Over the course of my travel, words have materialized into thoughts and potential blog posts. But somewhere, they dissipated because of the sheer momentum with which new thoughts arrived. I'm in a fix because there's so much to experience, say and express that collating and collaborating everything can be quite a task. Characteristic notebooks and journals are just that - characteristic. The pages remain empty any which way. There's so much to see that writing goes on the backburner which eventually lies forgotten as thoughts brew away. I wish there was a way. The eyes want to see, the mind wants to observe, my fingers itch to write, my heart feels a bit dissatisfied.


I'm traveling as and when I can and that's bloody awesome. I'm not complaining. I wouldn't have it any other way. I only wish I could share what my eyes have seen and my mind has observed.

3 comments:

  1. Love it :-)

    But one koschun - Why does your heart feel 'a bit dissatisfied'?

    I think I know but I'll wait for your reply, anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dissatisfied because I have so much to say and when it comes down to writing, it all seems to dissipate!

    ReplyDelete