Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's all about the music! Always!

And I will have it no other way! A music high is like none other and none other so exhilarating! As I was lost in my usual travails while traveling to work today, this song played on the radio and has stuck on ever since. All I can do is turn it up loud and just groove to its beats which automatically take me to a beach with waves crashing all around me, waves thundering all around me...or me on a long fast drive, just cruising to nowhere! 
Have a look/listen to it! 





I'm at that phase where all I want these days is music overpowering me, with every step I take, with every breath I take. I want music to wash all over me and have me glide along with its beats to wherever it wants to take me. To cruise. To glide. To swim. To dive. To plunge. 


Music. What would we do without you? I can't even fathom to understand.



1 comment: