Monday, November 1, 2010

October

It's been a gorgeous month. It always has been - for more reasons than one. 

It kick-started the holiday season
It gave me ample time to myself
It made me do things that I hadn't done for a long long time and was beginning to crave
It made me look back and reflect a little bit more
It was a time of experiments
It gave me time to move away
It gave me time to catch up on a lot of things - cooking, baking, reading, meeting old old friends and so on
It gave me friends' birthdays which I celebrated with great gusto and happiness
It gave me my own birthday
It gave me peace
It gave me happiness
It gave me satisfaction
It gave me abundant joy
It gave me new discoveries
It gave me new hope
It gave me new strength
It gave me confidence
It gave me abundant time with friends I was dying to meet and spend time with
It gave me love, and heaps of it
It gave me much more than I could ever ever ask for.

And for that I am ever grateful. For all this, I am ever thankful. And will undoubtedly be so.
October is special to me, like I said, in more ways than one.

And I'm overwhelmed by that. Always.

October, I'll see you around.

1 comment: