Saturday, August 7, 2010

I've got myself a pair of scissors. And they're not the usual ones. I'd like to call them my relationship scissors that snip away at anything and anyone unwanted to me.

Unnecessary baggage that people conveniently bring along and dump on me, lies, complications and of course themselves as well.

And I've just realized how much I abhor people making use of their so called friendship with me to get whatever they want at their convenience, how much I despise people who can think of only themselves and with such comfort at that.

THE scissors have been in action and will continue to be in action because enough is enough and people are so caught up with themselves that their atrocities will never really dawn upon them!

So here comes the time when a call for action is needed; where an end to taking me for granted and walking all over me has come. The one thing I find despicable is people using me, and my "friends" at that.

Here's to some snip-snipping and some God-awesome good riddance! :)

2 comments:

  1. uh oh...hugs!

    i hope you come back from your trip with all worries snipped away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!
    You go gurl! :D
    And I am taking a leaf out of your book :)

    ReplyDelete